Previously, if you wanted to make silver jewellery, you’d have to sign up for a lengthy silver smithing course. Now, thanks to ‘precious metal clay,’ a pliable material embedded with microscopic particles of silver, you can create stunning works in a single evening! When the jewellery is fired, the clay burns away and you’re left with nearly 100% pure silver.
See class photos here.
In this 3 hour workshop, you’ll:
- Design and create 5-6 gorgeous silver charms
- Learn to fire and polish your silver items
- Affix to either a pendant or bracelet chain
- Add appropriate jewellery findings
- Take away your treasures in a gift box.
All materials, including precious metal clay, specialist tools, chain and jewellery findings included. No previous jewellery-making experience required.
- Level: All levels
- Availability: 0 places left
Want this workshop? Contact us and we'll try to set up another one soon.