Category: Screen printing
Make your mark with designs you print yourself in this 3.5 hour beginner’s workshop.
- Draw your own designs
- Transform your images into paper stencils
- Prep and ink the screens, then print onto fabric
- Learn techniques you can replicate in a home studio
- No previous experience necessary
- Two items provided to print in class: choose from tea towel, mini tote bag, large tote bag.
Additional bags, tote and tea towels will be available for purchase (£2-£3 per item).
- Level: New to screen printing
- Teacher: Zeena Shah
- Course length: One 3.5-hour session
- Next date(s):
- Thursday 13 June, 6:30pm—10:00pm
- Fee: £59.00
- Availability: 3 places left