Categories: chocolate making
This is our final workshop until Autumn as warmer weather means chocolate often does not set properly-and who wants to take home puddles of chocolate? Please sign up for our newsletter to hear the latest about future classes!
Who doesn’t love chocolate? In this 2.5 hour class, you’ll learn numerous skills to create your own gorgeous chocolates! Each person takes away 18 hand-dipped/decorated pieces plus two large chocolate lollipops.
- Learn about the history and geography of chocolate
- Enjoy a tutored chocolate tasting
- Learn to make plain and flavoured ganache
- Temper chocolate – for that glossy finish and ‘snap’
- Dip and decorate with high-quality ingredients
- Work with professional transfer design papers
- Make white and dark chocolate lollipops
- All materials and packaging included
- Take home recipes and supplier details.
No previous chocolate making experience needed.
NB: This class is not suitable for people with nut allergies.
- Level: All levels
Please bring the following supplies to class in order to complete your project:
As a cool room is essential for chocolate making, please bring a jumper to ensure you’re not cold while working!
Want this workshop? Contact us and we’ll try to set up another one soon.
Steph Saffer’s true love is chocolate. One day, she decided to pursue her passion and spend her days making pretty, delicious artisan chocolates. She learned the skills of the chocolatier during her training at Ecole Chocolat and Valrhona, and completed work placements in three of the best London chocolateries. Her company, Kokopelli’s Chocolate, uses the food of the gods – magical chocolate – to explore the flavours and cultures of the world. ‘Each and every bonbon, truffle, and caramel is made by hand with ladelfuls of love’, says Steph. ‘We use only high-quality, natural ingredients to make fresh chocolates with superior textures, aromas and flavours.’